• Christmas Tree Ornaments: The CUMC Youth Group will be selling homemade Christmas tree ornaments (and other items) in support of its Resurrection trip in early 2020. Please visit the Christmas tree in the Fellowship Hall after church to purchase your ornaments. See youth leaders for more info.
• Hanging of the Greens: Today at 3:00 p.m. we will meet for the Hanging of the Greens celebration. We will decorate the church, have crafts for children and adults, enjoy a potluck soup, sandwich and dessert supper at 5:00, then sing carols. All are welcome!
• Poinsettias: Please see greeters for ordering forms for poinsettias in memory or in honor of a friend or family member. They will be placed in the church on the 15th and may be picked up after the Christmas Eve Service. The cost of each is $10.
• Senior Luncheon: Come join us this Wednesday at 12:00 for food and fellowship. Special thanks to all who coordinate!
• WOW! Next Sunday December 8th the pilgrims youth group will present a nativity play entitled “WOW.” The congregation will participate by singing favorite carols. Sure to be a fun celebration of Christ!
• Christmas Cantata: Sunday December 22nd will be our annual choir presentation. The presentation is entitled Bethlehem’s Child, a musical tapestry which blends old with new to tell the message of Christmas.